April 2021 Main Event
ETFs and Asset Allocation in a Low Yield World
- Why the long-term performance of stocks and bonds provide a misleading framework for near-term financial planning.
- Alternatives to the traditional balanced portfolio (what to do now).
- When, why and how to adapt when yields rise.
The Ins and Outs of Investing With ETFs
- The benefits of the ETF wrapper.
- How to separate wheat from chaff on the expansive ETF menu.
- Best practices for ETF trading.
How to Attend:
- Register on our EventBrite system using your credit card.
- Or mail a check to: AAII Silicon Valley Chapter, P.O. Box 58, Cupertino, CA, 95015-0058
- Zoom meeting instructions will be emailed to all registered participants.