May 2022 Main Event
SESSION 1: How to Make Your Portfolio Muscular
You will learn:
- How to get market-like returns with no fear of crashes
- The most profitable way to use the newest low-cost index funds
- How 21st-century science enables greater gains with lower risk
- The S&P 500 (SPY) turned $1,000 into only $4,342 between Jan. 1, 2007, and Mar. 30, 2022. But the two portfolios in the book, the Papa and the Mama, delivered more than $5,000 and $5,500 during the same period, a major improvement. Best of all, while the S&P 500 subjected investors to a number of 33% to 55% crashes along the way, making many individuals liquidate in fear, the book’s two portfolios lost only a manageable 20% to 23% when measured between any two daily closes. (All statistics are based on the prices of actual exchange-traded funds and computed by ETFScreen.com, an independent data-analysis firm.)
- You will learn:
- • Muscular Portfolios — require only a 15-minute tune-up once a month
- • Offer market-beating returns with only bond-like volatility.
- • See bri.li/220213 for details.
How to Attend:
- Register on our EventBrite system using your credit card.
- Or mail a check to: AAII Silicon Valley Chapter, P.O. Box 58, Cupertino, CA, 95015-0058
- Zoom meeting instructions will be emailed to all registered participants.