May 2021 Main Event
SESSION 1: Making Sense of Advisor and Mutual Fund Performance Rankings
You will learn:
- What qualities and characteristics are shared by advisors who are at the top of the performance scoreboards?
- The relative roles played by luck and skill in investment returns
- How long is the long term?
- Sentiment patterns emerging from an analysis of 40+ years of investment newsletters.
- Implications of these patterns for the market's short-term prospects.
- Analysis of current market timer sentiment in the stock, gold and bond arenas.
How to Attend:
- Register on our EventBrite system using your credit card.
- Or mail a check to: AAII Silicon Valley Chapter, P.O. Box 58, Cupertino, CA, 95015-0058
- Zoom meeting instructions will be emailed to all registered participants.