Finance , Real Estate and Technology (FinTech / RealTech)
FinTech / RealTech Special Interest Group (SIG)
- The FinTech / RealTech SIG discusses current and emerging trends in finance, real estate, and technology and how consumers can benefit. Topics covered include how technology is disrupting investment, banking, real estate, insurance and everyday finance. Meetings are quarterly.
- Meetup link: www.meetup.com/fintechrealtech
- Contact: Roland Chow, firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 19. 2020 Program:
- Removing Friction from Estate Planning Using Cloud Technologies: An estate plan: someone with assets in real estate or in the markets should definitely consider especially with all the chaos that is going on in the world right now! A simple Google search tells us that somewhere around 65% of Americans have no estate planning documents at all or the ones they have are outdated. In this presentation, you will learn why so many people haven’t taken the simple step of protecting their family and assets from probate. We’ll also discuss “Living Probate”, why estate planning is not just about death. We’ll finish with a discussion on trends in the legal technology space with a focus on estate planning.