January Main Event: 2023 Market Updates with two speakers
Speaker Bio & Session Info
ATTEND THIS MEETING TO LEARN:
- Tax optimization
- Investment considerations based on goals rather then just market direction
- Connecting your investments and strategy to the rest of your life.
- Brian Schwatka has been a realtor and transition specialist since 2004. He helps homeowners of all ages and is also a Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) as well as a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA). During his career in real estate, Schwatka has consistently been in the top 5% of all agents in the nation and the top 5% worldwide. He is also the creator of the “Stay or Go Homeowner” system, which has helped hundreds of homeowners decide if they should stay in their homes or make a transition to a new home. Schwatka offers live workshops, online videos and personal consultations in the areas of real estate, financial planning, estate planning, taxes, downsizing and more. His goal is to give his clients clarity, certainty and confidence so they can save time, money and frustration.
- The real estate market has been quite tumultuous over the past two years. Between an unpredictable stock market, declining consumer confidence, rising inflation and mortgage interest rates and all of the craziness of the world today, it’s no wonder the real estate market has beed affected. In this presentation we will look back at 2021, 2022 and discuss the possibilities of 2023. In addition, we’ll show you the 16 things that affect the real estate market so that you can become a fortune teller at your next gathering. Lastly, senior homeowners need to understand that they really only have TWO options for their future homeownership plans.
- You will learn:
- How 2022 was the "Year of Softening" and how 2023 might be the "Year of the Turning Point"
- Why real estate markets correct and how to predict corrections in the future
- What are the only two choices that senior homeowners have as we age.
- Preview the presentation here.